1. In a steam turbine, the ............ is allowed to rotate?
2. Which valve controls the flow of steam into the turbine?
3. The blades in a ............... turbine are designed so that the pressure below the blade is always higher than the pressure above which causes them to move (or spin) as high velocity fluid flows through them.
4. Where in the steam path is the energy transferred from the steam to the turbine?
5. There is excessive corrosion on the turbine/driven unit train. The carbon rings have been inspected and are clean, and do not need replacing. What is the most probable cause of the corrosion?