• br
Sign in to follow this  
Abhijit Yamgarni

Sadly Aerospace is still down in india or we can say has not reached the levels which other courses have reached. As suggested by your friends piping and oil rig courses would give you extra benefit and edge to enter this field. SAP is an application based software which is being used everywhere for ERP purposes, thus its a generalized course and isn't related to any specific field but i don't think SAP will give you additional benefits in this field as it takes you on business management side besides learning SAP is costly and a lengthy process. The other 2 mentioned courses are short and useful but please do take care to apply in govt affiliated institutes as those will hold more value. For aviation there are no additional courses available as per my knowledge. My sincere advice would be to try for M.tech in Petroleum engg if you don't require a job instantly, simply because B.Tech Petroleum Engineers are available in the market thus a Mechanical guy has to show something extra than them to get that job and these short duration additional courses will not fulfill that criteria.

Yes PLM is a very fast emerging field which is primarily being used in IT industry for Mechanical Engineering works with lot of companies signing diff MOU's to implement and recruit ppl. You can very well try there by as of now it wont get you into any core job. You will be absorbed into IT field but with a mechanical engineering related work and taking specific coaching for PLM will not be much useful as these companies themselves train ppl in a way they want.and a PLM guy is expected to do lot of other work too so..better to get that training from company itself

I am presently pursuing production engnrng ; final smster . . Please ! can anyone provide me some information of Coaching institutes or private teachers for learning CATIA , PRO E and ANSYS in Kolkata Region . .

Hi myself abhijit , I completed BE Mechanical in aug 2012.I am looking forward to learn different courses which will help me in my future.Could u plz guide me n tell me which courses i should look forward to do.Some of my friends told me to do pipeing,PLM,SAP n oil rigs courses.

plz guide me.

Thank you

Piping and civil, These branch of engineering are so famous and high in demand that every engineering field I have done big analysis before writing about this to get shine in this field I will suggest to take part Field Piping Engineer through seabird engineering from Chennai.

Seabird groups are available throughout the world and now in India as they have a good client list and provides the best opportunity to their candidates to get placed in oil and gas industries. www.seabirdgroups.com

Taj    0

hello friends,

i completed my engineering from mechanical trade. now i want to have specialization in automobile field. what should i do ? i dont have much time so want to do some short term courses.