Mechanical Engineering

• 2 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 1 month later...

I want to learn cnc programming software .which one is good ProE or catia ?

Plz help....

CNC Programming Software is different from Pro-E/ Catia as they both come under CAD.

For CNC Programming, you can use CNC simulator from bulldog digital Technologies, which is free and provide both CNC Milling and Turning.

Simulation can be done and can also be directly fetched to CNC machines for Machining.

Screenshot_3.jpg

In CAD, according to me Pro-E, i.e., Creo is best, as it is simple, yet efficient.

• 1 year later...

CNC Programming Software is different from Pro-E/ Catia as they both come under CAD.

For CNC Programming, you can use CNC simulator from bulldog digital Technologies, which is free and provide both CNC Milling and Turning.

Simulation can be done and can also be directly fetched to CNC machines for Machining.

Screenshot_3.jpg

In CAD, according to me Pro-E, i.e., Creo is best, as it is simple, yet efficient.

Downloaded this after seeing this post. Very useful. Thanks a lot.

• 9 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...

Yes, there is global certification available for CATIA. You will have to appear for the certification exams conducted by Dassault Systemes.

The first certificate which you will get is 'Associate mechanical design - CATIA V5/V6'. For this you will have to register on Dassault Systemes website. I guess you can give this exam in around 100 USD.

This certificate is recognised worldwide and can strengthen one's resume. One can give more advanced exams and can achieve professional and expertcertificates too. Associate certificate is a basic one.