Mechanical Engineering
Sign in to follow this  
admin

Team of 10 Volunteers to be formed

Dear Members,

In a process to make this board more interactive, we are looking for key activities.

As a part , first identified activity is to add some quality content on the portal.

We can start with "mechanical engineering basics"

http://mechanical-engineering.in/forum/index.php?showforum=34

For the same we are looking for 10 student volunteer who can add say 5 to 10 post per day in different sections.

Kindly nominate yourself for the individual section. You can reply here on the board or even send personal message.

Thanks and Regards

Mechanical-Engineering.in

Dear Members,

In a process to make this board more interactive, we are looking for key activities.

As a part , first identified activity is to add some quality content on the portal.

We can start with "mechanical engineering basics"

http://mechanical-engineering.in/forum/index.php?showforum=34

For the same we are looking for 10 student volunteer who can add say 5 to 10 post per day in different sections.

Kindly nominate yourself for the individual section. You can reply here on the board or even send personal message.

Thanks and Regards

Mechanical-Engineering.in

Hi,

Thanks so much I will be active on your forum and I am also a mechanical engineer. I am looking for your posts and want to participate in conversation. I am also suggesting freelancing jobs to others who are mechanical engineers.(NUTSANDBOLTS)

Thanks,

Sharron

freelancing jobs

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this