irjmrs

Call for Research Paper for International Journals

Call for Paper | Topics

ISSN: 2455-930X

International Research Journal of Multidisciplinary Science & Technology

Call for Paper – Aug 2016

In approved with NISCAIR

www.irjmrs.com

IRJMRS Editorial Board invites you to submit your research paper for the upcoming edition of the journal.

E- Certificate 

All published papers are indexed with Google Scholars.

Authors can submit their papers via an email to irjmrs@gmail.com

CALL for PAPER

Paper Submission By:

Aug 16, 2016

You can email original research paper to irjmrs@gmail.comeditor@irjmrs.com

www.irjmrs.com

© 2016 . All Rights Reserved.

Foundation of IRJMRS,

India 

What are the appropriate topics for a paper? Are there publication fees? Is it open access? Where is this journal published and who sponsors it? Here is is nearly the end of July and you are asking for papers for an August edition? How does that work? Is there peer review?

There are a lot of unanswered questions that you need to address.

DrD

I am the Publishers of IRJMRS. It,s Multidisciplinary Subject With Govt.Approved We are got ISSN number. Its online Journal fully OPEN Access. Publishing fee it free of cost We are need Website Maintain fee Rs 750 INR. We are published by July issue already. We are need  paper forAugust Issue. We are review via online. Our editorial team avail all over the world. We are response able for your question. We ate answerable at any time

On 7/24/2016 at 6:53 AM, irjmrs said:

I am the Publishers of IRJMRS. It,s Multidisciplinary Subject With Govt.Approved We are got ISSN number. Its online Journal fully OPEN Access. Publishing fee it free of cost We are need Website Maintain fee Rs 750 INR. We are published by July issue already. We are need  paper forAugust Issue. We are review via online. Our editorial team avail all over the world. We are response able for your question. We ate answerable at any time

This is a very poor English for a publication representative 

Saurabh, your comment about the quality of the English concerns me also. When you go to their web site, the English there is similar. These folks really need help in that respect.

I am also concerned about the stated breadth of topics for this journal. It includes everything from history, to geology, to economics, and on to mathematics. I have reservations about how one journal can adequately cover such a broad scope.

DrD