Mechanical Engineering

Seeking a middle level challenging assignment in core Product Design/ R & D/ CAE engineering in growth oriented reputed Product Manufacturing/Engineering Industry, preferably with OEMs/Mechanical Engineering based Company.

Swapnil M

Dear Sir,

Thanks for your valuable time.
An Engineering professional with over 3.5 years of core industrial experience in cost effective Product Development, Design, CAE and cross functional interaction. I hold M.Tech degree with Machine Design specialization and B.E. in Mechanical Engineering. I have rich hands Industrial experience of R & D at L&T Hydrocarbon, Mumbai and Cummins Research& Technology India, Pune.

I am passionate about performing to exceed expectations of organization by applying my skills and abilities in the field of Product Design & Development. I wish to lead, develop self and teams by being resourceful, innovative and flexible for growth of the employer, self and society.

The attached resume gives details of my experience and abilities. In case my profile is of interest to you, I would kindly request you to help me out with a opportunity to explore mutual suitability.
I am ready to relocate to workplace as per requirements.
Kindly reply or call me for any queries.
It will be great help if you can share my profile across your contacts.
Thanking you in anticipation of a favorable reply.

Yours Sincerely,
Swapnil Bharat Marwadi
+91-9870577687/8080508557
sbmarwadi@yahoo.com
Encl: Resume

CV_Swapnil_B__Marwadi_28july F.pdf