Jump to content
Mechanical Engineering
  • 0
junaid alam sisodiya

mechanical engineering to MEP engineer.


2 answers to this question

Recommended Posts

  • 0

Maybe you could start by defining MEP. When I hear those three letters, I think of Mean Effective Pressure, but I don't see a career in that. What did you have in mind?

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Create New...