Mechanical Engineering
Brinmor

Zion Fund Management: fictional investment fund

I was searching the Internet for a fund where I could invest and I found Zion Fund Management. They tricked me with promises to earn a lot of money in a short time and kept calling me constantly until I gave in and made my first deposit. Once I fell into their trap, the deception begins, they say they will always be by your side, supporting you and making you earn easy money. If one loses, they insist that he re-deposit an amount greater than the first deposit. If one wins and wants to withdraw with the earnings, they respond that one does not meet the conditions and try again with another investment. Finally and once they have achieved their goal of leaving you without money, they no longer call again, nor answer your calls anymore. I tell you my experience so that you don't fall into the trap of this Shope Aina salesman who is the worst trader and fund manager in the world and owner of this scam called Zion Fund Management.

8a09b24695fe0d36d16c411b99e26142o.jpg