Jump to content
Mechanical Engineering

Where can I find a retired Mech-E person to help with a project?

Recommended Posts

I do IT consulting for a living, and that provides the funding to run a rescue for some discarded farm animals.  After paying people for service for 15 years, I finally bought a used backhoe for the farm.

I have a need for an implement for this, but have no idea how to analyze the system, or design something that will work.

Is there a place where I could put out a request to find a retired Mech-E who might want to help with this problem?

I'm in Massachusetts.



Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Join Mechanical Engineering network

    Join us (login) to get full access : Please sign up to connect and participate.

    To download files...please login

  • Create New...