Mechanical Engineering

Call for Editors

admin

Nominate yourself for the editorial team.

• Tell us about yourself
  • how many hours per week you are willing to give as a volunteer? 
  • What topic and content you want to touch upon?

We seek mix of nominations 

• Students, Freshers, Senior Engineers
  • From different industries 

I have completed M.E CAD/CAM from L. D. college of engineering. –Ahmedabad with
distinction - 71%. My dissertation topic was “analysis of material removal rate, cutting forces
and vibrations in turning by varying cutting speed, feed, depth of cut and rake angle.”
I am Pursuing P.hd , from-LDRP 6 RDC completed on “ Investigation Of Chatter Dynamics
For Face Mill Tool Using Different Shim Material”.My one paper is published in Springer
conference at MNIT- Bhopal during feb18-20- 2021.
I have total 25+ years of teaching – industrial experience and since 2007 I am working as a
lecturer , Sr lecturer and AP for GU-GTU affiliated colleges.
I had been working with SAL Technical campus since 2012 to oct 2019, here I have organized
One week STTP with GTU collaboration on “ Computer Aided Design Using SOLID WORKS”
, 2days-Mind power workshop by Ms.Himani, My subjects CAM and PT has GTU Rank ,
Other result analysis also I have attached here with .
I had also work with Ahmadabad Institute of Technology from 2010 to 2012, and Parul Institute
from 2007 to 2010.From 1995 to 2007 I had worked for Indo-German Tool Room, which is
AICTE approved MSME educational unit ( diploma level & PG training centre) where I had
also handled placement, counseling , TEB work etc . At IGTR most of machinery are German
made and training unit works as per norms established by German Advisor with respect to
German methodology.
I have also worked for Bhavnagar polytechnic and Silvassa polytechnic as a Lecturer detail is
given in Bio-data for your kind information.

NAYANA GANDHI JUNE 2021.pdf

5 hours ago, admin said:

Nominate yourself for the editorial team.

• Tell us about yourself
  • how many hours per week you are willing to give as a volunteer? 
  • What topic and content you want to touch upon?

We seek mix of nominations 

• Students, Freshers, Senior Engineers
  • From different industries 

My name is Seyed Ali Taghavy. I am a Mechanical engineer with 21 years of projects site.

I have been involved in different industrial projects. I would love to cooperate in this respectful team.

I will be cooperative and may give as much time as required. I would like to touch upon topics related items.

• Join Mechanical Engineering network

Join us (login) to get full access : Please sign up to connect and participate.

To download files...please login

• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 6 Guests (See full list)