Mechanical Engineering

Draft Analysis of a Plastic Component using CATIA V5 (Project)

PROJECT REPORT

This is my first project using Catia V5 done as a part of the Master's course in SKILL LYNC. The aim of the project was to analyse the draft parameters in a plastic component. The component under consideration is a Fan Cover. The Class-A surface model was imported into the Catia workspace, a tooling direction was determined and an axis was created. Based on this axis a minimum of 3 degree draft was kept as the criteria and analysis was done. The detailed report for the same can be found from the link given above. 

LinkedIn Post

This is dedicated portal for mechanical engineers

You have posted two links 

1 Skill-lync 

and then on linkedin 

image.png

It seems you are just marketing your links 

You don't value senior time

If you want to showcase - you should post the entire content on this site as well 

Thank you for the response! I've been a member since 2011. However its only now that I started to realize how big of a community this really is. It would be my absolute pleasure to share whatever I have learned over the years to this wonderful community.