Mechanical Engineering
admin

Why did you choose to be an Engineer?

Mechanical Engineering is passion or liking..... I really don't know how to explane ..... this is like some one is poet or writer .... very interesting field and never ending ... keeps you fit in this world

Guest Syed Fahad Ali

yeah hez rite

an engineer is the person who find solutions for the problems, that's the toughest job of the world .....

Dear Saurabh sir,

I choose engineering because, when i am doing plain graduation, i was not got interest in learning that, it seems like only reading & reading, and write it on papers. but when i admitted in ITI, i found it very interesting to learn, remember and grasp easily by practical performance, so due to this i choose engineering... Thank-You.

Guest dideyjohn

Please let us know why did you choose to be an engineer?

and that also mechanical engineer?

Regards.

I became a mechanical engineer because I always wondered what made things work

I was always attracted to cars and to construction machinery, so I just wanted to know everything about those topics... Through the undergraduate program I just discover more and more things about the Mechanical Engineer Tasks and I felt "in love" of it... I just can't do anything else, ME is my passion.

i choose mechanical engineering because from childhood i visted so many sites where manufacturing,assembly etc were done and it always attracted me towards it and now i love to know the reasion and how all these things happen the technology used behind them and what new technology we can use to make our work more easier. according to me an engineer is 'system planner and problem solver' .

Since my childhood I loved cars and I had dream: Became a manifacturer of cars. Now, I'm not a manifacturer but I'm a mechanical engineer specialized on gas turbines and static equipements, Now I love Gas turbines more than any other machine ;)

Mechanical Engineering is my life. I have a great passion for this course from beginning of my life. This course makes me to be able to think and solve problems on my own. A part from solving problems in the field.Even, in my marriage, I see things before they happened.I remember,when i was still in School, my lecturers used to say that Mechanical Engineering is the Mother of Engineering (s).I did not understand very well, Until i got job with engineering Company,where all other Engineers are working together......I am happy for being an Engineer.

post-53-0-30537300-1413044682.jpeg

Regards.

its my passion and interest from my childhood,and more interesting facts let to know in different objects.i likes in learning about and helps in future fields

Precisely, I was a military officer before but due to passion i had towards in Mechanical Engineering at large. I now decided to quit in order to pursed my career, where i can drive to develop the nation also contribute my quota at large. And acquire knowledge and gain as much experience to enable me become an eminent engineer, and provide solutions to engineering problems, work with engineering teams and putting in my best with the aim of achieving optimum results.

Precisely, I was a military officer before but due to passion i had towards in Mechanical Engineering at large. I now decided to quit in order to pursed my career, where i can drive to develop the nation also contribute my quota at large. And acquire knowledge and gain as much experience to enable me become an eminent engineer, and provide solutions to engineering problems, work with engineering teams and putting in my best with the aim of achieving optimum results.

I'm from mechanical , and I want to be a mechanic . I have crush on machines , spanners , screwdrivers and all ........ Because from childhood my heart wants only one thing to become an mechanical engineer . And I love to be an mechanic I love machines . Please don't take me wrong coz I'm so passionate at being an mechanic .

don't be engineer with out your interest, any body can say any thing.. its totally your decision. even there many plenty of other filed available in which you can grow your career. every field has there own sky. new inventions are coming all days but that not all done by engineers. 

choose based on position and interest.

I choose engineering cause from my school I learn some subject related to engineering in my 8th to 10th standard. In my school, we have a special division for a technical batch. In this, they teach related to mechanical, electrical and computer also. In this I learned about a cutting job, filling the job, drilling, electric winding, computer basics and most I loved is drawing sheets. I loved to draw jobs design and I best at it. That's why I choose to mechanical engineering   after completing 12th std. Happy Engineers Day to all. 

Regards

On 02/01/2010 at 9:29 PM, admin said:

post-53-0-30537300-1413044682.jpeg
Regards.

post-53-0-30537300-1413044682_thumb.jpeg

people have fascination towards cars and buses as they get to see them in daily life and wanted to know more about them,( which in reality is a pure misconception, you have automobiles only in one semester.)

There are some guys who have real interest in maths and physics and hence they choose mechanical engineering. These are the ones who can put some value for the branch

At the end which ever the branch you study there are n no.of IT companies in India which hire you irrespective of your branch and you only end up working there cursing your life for the rest.