Mechanical Engineering Community
saurabhjain

Name of your engineering college / School / University (Mechanical Engineering Course)

Dear Mechanical Engineers and students,

I pursued my bachelors of engineering (Mechanical Engineering) from 2002- 2006 from "Maharishi Arvind Institute of engineering and technology" the college is in Mansarovar , Jaipur Rajasthan in India.

the college at that time was affiliated to "University of Rajasthan "

How about your college??? Do share the name of your college by replying to this topic !!!

Regards

Saurabh

My name is ashish garg,, did my graduation from Babu Banarsi Das Institute Ghaziabad, affilated to UP TECH university,,, batch 2007- 2011,, currently working as an Piping Engineer @ Triune Energy Services Delhi

hellooo.. i m Dolly Jha..i have completed my B.tech in Mechanical & Automation Engineering in 2012 from Indira Gandhi Institute of technology.its situated in delhi and affiliated from Guru Gobind singh Indraprastha university. :) :rolleyes:

Hello friends!!!!!!!!

myself Prachi Gupta and i have completed my B.tech from Dr. Bhim Rao Ambedkar College of Agricultural Engineering & Technology Etawah, affilated to CSA, KANPUR,

Batch 2007-2011..

Presently working as GET in FLSmidth... :)

Hello my mechanical engineer friends,

I am Vinod Kumar Sahni. I did my B.E. from Birla Institute of Technology, Mesra,Ranchi in 1978. I worked as a Manager(Projects) with McNally Bharat Engg.Co. Ltd. for 12 years particularly in Steel Plants and Handling systems. Before joining McNally Bharat i worked as a Research Asst.cum Tutor at B.I.T. Mesra also. Presently I am Self employed, dealing in Surgical Instruments.

Hi my name is PIYUSH SINGH.I am student of

Bundelkhand Institute of Engineering and Technology, Jhansi (commonly known as BIET Jhansi, is a government-funded autonomous engineering college in Uttar Pradesh). It is a constituent college of Gautam Buddha Technical University. It is recognised by the All India Council for Technical Education. AICTE

COLLEGE SITE-

bietjhs.ac.in

Hi I'm a recently passed out mechanical engg . I completed my degree wit first class . looking for a good company any help from your side!!!!

Question was - name of your engineering college and you have written everything other then name of your engineering college....

We encourage you to prepare for interview and answer what they ask -- We wish you success in getting a good Company