· Having total 5+ years of experience as Design Engineer in Engineering and Industrial Services domain (Aerospace Vertical) of Tata Consultancy Services Ltd.
· Currently working as a Mechanical design engineer for New Product Introduction (NPI) team for enclosures (electro-mechanical components – EEC Chassis, Metallic components like MCM frame, partitions and PCB layout) in Rolls Royce - CDS project in TCS, Bangalore. Received Certificate of Appreciation from Rolls-Royce for Outstanding Performance in showing new process improvement techniques and for high quality, on time delivery.
· Worked for 7 months at Birmingham, UK (Customer location) for Rolls-Royce - controls and data services for NPI Mechanical Design team for enclosures (electro-mechanical components – EEC Chassis, Metallic components like MCM frame, partitions and PCB layout).
· Worked for 2.5 years at Hamburg, Germany (customer location) for Airbus A350 program in core design team of secondary structure and harness routing (Sheet metal design, milling parts, ramps and loaded assembly design, harness routing and DMU design). Served from offshore (TCS Bangalore team) for drawing creation of secondary structures for one year.
· Selected for on-the spot award for performance (On-time delivery with 100% quality) in Tata Consultancy Services Limited.