Best Hot Air Welding Gun JC-1600A-HG for PE, PP and PVC plastic sheets
Welding PE, PP and PVC plastic sheet requires professional welding machinery. This hot air welding gun is double insulated with constant temperature controlled and can be adjustable continuously. It is suitable for welding hot plastic material such as PVC, PP, PE, PVDF, EVA, ECB, TPO
1. Main welding ways: overlap welding, welding with rod / tape, butt welding and melt welding.
2. For foaming, ending and sealing of the thermoplastic semi-finished materials and plastic granules.
3. Drying of water-damp surfaces.
4. Shrinking of heat-shrink sleeves, films, tapes, solder sleeves, performed and mould part.
5. Soldering of copper pipes, solder joints, and metal foils.
6. Defrosting of frozen water pipes.
7. Activating and dissolving of solvent-free adhesive and fusion adhesives.
Hot air welder welding of thermoplastic materials as well as single-ply flexible plastics and modified bitumen in the form of boards, tubes, profiles, lining membranes, coated materials, films, foams, tiles and sheets. It is suitable for welding hot plastic material such as PVC, PP, PE, PVDF, EVA, ECB, TPO materials.
68 - 1200℉ 20 - 650 ℃
Max. Air Flow
Welding Seam Width
19" × 5-1/4" × 13-5/16"
There are 7 times of structure name of heat gun of Hot Air Welding Gun JC-1600A, Below is diagram which shows structure name of heat guns.
1. Heating elements cover
2. Non-slip rubber ring
4. Power wire
5. Temperature set
6. Power switch
7. Air filters