Jump to content
Mechanical Engineering

André Lisboa

  • Content Count

  • Joined

  • Last visited

  1. Hello! I have and horizontal enclosure and it's correlation, however I would like to know the variation of temperature of the fluid between the upper and lower wall. How can I make a heat balance for the fluid? I think I cannot assume something like the following : Correlation being for example : h_c=0.069RaL**1/3 Pr0.074 * k/L Bottom surface convection: Q_c=-A*h_c*(T_bottom - T_fluid) Upper surface convection:Q_c=-A*h_c*(T_fluid - T_upper) Being therefore the heat balance something like: m_fluid*cp*(dT/dt)=Q_c_bottom-Q_c_upper Do you have any suggestion
  • Create New...