Jump to content
Mechanical Engineering


  • Posts

  • Joined

  • Last visited

  1. subu1204


    can anyone tell me when the effect is called when you look at something from above and it seems straight and then look at it straight on and it is of by a small bit like when you use a verneer hight gauge and set it to 0 and it looks straight but then you bend down and took at it and its off by a small bit. please help i have searched for hours and i can find what it is called!!!
  • Create New...