3.)Multipurpose Tool Changer
4.)Over Load Indicator for machines
5.)Pneumatic hag saw cutter
6.)Pneumatic Punch
7.)Automatic pollution control system
8.)Motorized wheel chair

Share your project ideas

post-53-0-14394800-1392569883_thumb.jpg

I wanna do my mini project in automobiles.... .which topic i have to choose...?? i confused to select my self please give me a suggetion!!!

you have posted this same post three times....

posting it many times will only delay the reply

12 hours ago, Abdul Samad Bugti said:

Dear i want to do project on wind turbine guide me please 

HEre's throwing you a bone.... How about floating windmills.

You design windmills on a floating platform, much like offshore oil platform/rig.

Consideration of the ocean wave and current... also the wind conditions.

I need ideas for an ultra light rail system, how best to switch tracks. Existing switches are not acceptable, they require mechanical movement in the track. The switching should be done from the rail car itself. 

On 10/8/2017 at 3:36 AM, Mikaelle Kiama said:

Hello everyone im a student from the university of namibia and i need some ideas about one project.any suggestions?

I have not seen anyone try to develop a cheap digging machine. I started making one myself, am halfway to trying it. But the geometry is wrong, I don't have enough leverage for the pincer movement. 

Railroad switching mechanism operated from the locomotive. The design of the fork would be passive but the guide wheels on the train move. I can only imagine the guide wheel has to be raised and placed on the exiting tracks but there has to be a better way using flanged wheels 

On 7/15/2020 at 2:50 PM, Timothy Dennison said:

Railroad switching mechanism operated from the locomotive. The design of the fork would be passive but the guide wheels on the train move. I can only imagine the guide wheel has to be raised and placed on the exiting tracks but there has to be a better way using flanged wheels 

Timothy, it seems to me that your idea violates the essential idea of the railroad track, namely to have a flanged wheel to assure that it stays on the tract.

The flange is only there as a backup; the wheel is actually conical and will tend to stay centered with no flange, providing there is no disturbance. It sounds like you want the front truck to reach sideways to an adjoining track and then leap over. Woul all the trailing wheels be required to follow the same sidewise leap?

DrD

DRD, yes you are absolutely correct as always. I didn't bother mentioning why I am interested in the subject. Because I noticed walking machines such as the Chebyshev's plantigrade could be easily adapted to running on tracks. The machine can be made very lightweight, so in turn the rails can be made from wood, plastic, concrete,  aluminum, whatever is available, and raised 8 feet on trestles to eliminate hitting pedestrians,  animals, flooding,  washouts, potholes. When I see current efforts at autonomous vehicles designed to operate on asphalt roadways, I see a machine that should be on rails, because keeping the car between the lines is exactly that. It's a waste to pave 20 feet wide roads when vehicles have a footprint a few inches wide. It costs around $one million to build a road and $28k per year to maintain it. I am convinced a super light rail network can cost less than 1%. And the traffic can be vertically stacked to take up less real estate. 25mph for the low level at 8 feet,  50mph the next level, and 75 mph at the top. Using existing power transmission corridors, and marrying autonomous vehicle systems, crash safety systems would be unnecessary 

Currently tracks can cross each other at various angles,  I just think it's possible to switch if the angle is shallow enough. 

custom-liner_crossing_code_100_150-171_big.jpg

For army tanks that use a Caterpillar track system you have a complex engine/transmission/suspension/endless track that is 95% commonality to wheeled vehicles. Early tanks could even remove the tracks and drive on their wheels.  I have been dreaming of a system of actuators that roll a sine wave through a belt in exactly the same way a caterpillar moves. The part I cant figure out is where to attach the linkages to the frame

forest-camo-old-military-tank-side-view-133722344.jpg

SlowBlissfulKouprey-size_restricted.gif

371908570_SINE_WAVE_400px.gif

FlamboyantCheapHoki-small.gif

tumblr_mgwtwmnz861qdhft0o1_500.gif