Mechanical Engineering
Pankaj barua

is this good to pursue mechanical engineering diploma in India?

Hi.

I'm an huge mechanical technology /automotive lover:wub:,I'm doing B.A but now I want to pursue mechanical engineering diploma and after that I'll do b.tech lateral entry.

So,is this beneficial for job purpose in India .

Some folk says that in India there is no value of diploma,so I'm being demotivated from my inside:unsure:.plz help

What to do after diploma in mechanical engineering?
Now as you have completed your diploma, the question arises in mind that what to do next. Should I go for some short term course (of 1 year), or should I opt for BE or B.Tech in mechanical engineering? Or should I start searching for government or private jobs, instead? These are some of the questions after having diploma in mechanical engineering. Let us discuss various courses and career options after mechanical diploma.

Various Short Term Courses
There are various courses available that can be done after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering. These are job oriented courses of 6 months, 1 year & 2 years. After getting certified in these courses students can have a job oriented approach in order to ladder up their career. Some of the various courses are:

• CNC Training
  • CAD/CAM Training
  • AutoCAD
  • AutoCAD 2D & 3D
  • Pro/E
  • Catia
  • Unigraphics
  • Ansys
  • HyperMesh Training
  • Diploma in Tool Design
  • Diploma in Mechatronics and Robotics
  • ADCNC
  • PG Safety
  • Boiler Operator Training
  • RADIOSS Training
  • Fire & Safety Course
  • Piping Design Training

There are a lot of courses that are somehow related to mechanical engineering, and can interest the diploma holders in mechanical. Do a research on all of the above courses and analyze your interests and aptitude. That will help you choosing the right training program for yourself. These courses will definitely help you getting a good & quick job with handsome salary.