Mechanical Engineering

Hi

I made a one tooth gear reduction

https://anime.kenmaz.net/view/anime/2977677

it does 40:1 where a 10:1 used to be

if I used the math of this man

https://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=high+gear+reduction&&view=detail&mid=B9A85F96EB2B12E20212B9A85F96EB2B12E20212&&FORM=VRDGAR&ru=%2Fvideos%2Fsearch%3Fq%3Dhigh%2Bgear%2Breduction%26FORM%3DHDRSC3

where I added 2 teeth on top of the gearing supposedly it will increase to 1600:1

( or something like that , I don't know but its supposed to be a high figure)

I did this after a truck hit me with my Christian group in Toronto and put me on the street with epilepsy and had my families inheritance stolen

in the queens hotel by the staff and the queen said if they're not caught its not a crime

the reason I tell you is because obviously I am ,for a short time, protect by higher powers seeing so many people are trying to kill me

heres another gift I share with you

sounds like nothing but its supposed to be how to attach a artificial  heart to a normal heart
which obviously is a gift from higher powers cause why would I think about attaching a artificial heart
to a normal heart when im homeless with epilepsy in minus 40 weather

and because it was shared with me I share with you

if you can find it in yourself to help me with me with my gearing reduction project I would be thankful

it has been only difficult with no help from anyone

I believe if add a 10:1 on top of the 40:1

I will make a backdrivble 400:1 gear reduction
I believe gears that are moved by weight will be easier to back drive then gears that are moved by traction

I hope you will help

because of Canada I had to sleep 3 decades on the street in freezing to death weather and its not

getting better

I only ask help with my gear reduction

a simple 3d model I can take to gear makers would be fine if you did help

thank you for letting me make my request

James, your device looks more like a ratchet than a gear. Have you studied the principles of gearing? Your sketch just seems to bounce from one position to the next, whereas a gear controls the motion at all points in the tooth engagement.

DrD