Mechanical Engineering
Hamid reza Basere

Can I help anyone to publish a paper or research?

I'm bacholer's student of mechanical engineering.I'm fluent in Matlab,Solidworks,Adams and I know something about gambit and fluent.

I need to improve my resume to gain admission to the university of my choice.

I'm glad to be able help you.

So, are you looking to get your name on a published paper? Is  that the point here?

It is pretty rare for undergraduates to publish papers, and I don't think I've ever seen such required for university admission. Perhaps you might tell us more about what you have in mind here.

DrD

Actualy that't the point.I want to get my name on a published paper.

With a good resume,I can get a scolarship,on the other hand I can be useful and helpful to someone is going to publish a paper by simulation,computing,etc.

I would appreciate it if you guide me to true path.I'll be happy to know more about your experiences.

You say that you are a ME student working on a bachelor's degree. If you are already in college, why are you seeking a scholarship? Are you trying to change universities?

DrD