Mechanical Engineering

How can we make this website one of the best knowledge network for mechanical engineers

How can we make this website one of the best knowledge network for mechanical engineering professionals ?

• Interaction among members is the key to successful community 
  • How to inspire members that they contribute, share their experience
  • Start participation in presentations 
  • Which are your four reasons for which you will like to join and participate .

Think beyond school ....

one way is to do my project to make speed and torque increase 

that will violate a law of engineering and open many new doors for millions for all of history

this file makes it so the handle moves once and the pinion moves 27 times

heres a video a 3d designer made where he put the handle on the wrong side because he said it couldnt be backdriven

https://photos.app.goo.gl/maZhy6MZ9N6iQBXb9

he said he couldn't make it back drive

this video shows it can

to be the best ever you have to do things that will put you in a new field 
The project i share will power drones for people
and get my life moving forward
please help me help you by completing my simple project that will help so many 

please help me complete this project to make speed and  torque increase 

STL 12-08.zip

5 hours ago, James Matheson said:

one way is to do my project to make speed and torque increase 

that will violate a law of engineering and open many new doors for millions for all of history

this file makes it so the handle moves once and the pinion moves 27 times

heres a video a 3d designer made where he put the handle on the wrong side because he said it couldnt be backdriven

https://photos.app.goo.gl/maZhy6MZ9N6iQBXb9

he said he couldn't make it back drive

this video shows it can

to be the best ever you have to do things that will put you in a new field 
The project i share will power drones for people
and get my life moving forward
please help me help you by completing my simple project that will help so many 

please help me complete this project to make speed and  torque increase 

STL 12-08.zip 2.78 MB · 0 downloads

1 why every 1 should be forced to do your project  140,000 members do your project.. others will want yopu to do their project

ok if they all do --  can you elaborate  

How  this website will become one of the best knowledge network for mechanical engineers

the question and answer does not match and this may be 1 reason  of website not getting popular

We need to train members-  where to post ..........

James ,

You have identified in your own statement why no one is interested. You said, "one way is to do my project to make speed and torque increase that will violate a law of engineering and open many new doors for millions for all of history."

No doubt many folks would like to open new doors and make history, but when you talk about violating the laws of engineering (physics), you are asking for the impossible. The laws of physics are not man-made laws that can easily be replaced with other man-made laws. Rather the laws of physics are the distillation of observed truth in the natural world, statements that all have agreed represent the true nature of  the physical world. Until you come up with a way to violate conservation of energy, your idea is dead on arrival.

DrD

• 3 weeks later...

I recently spoke to a friend who is hiring young engineers to work at several large power plants needing modernization. He said that the new hires know how to operate battling robots using their iPhone and 3D print useless plastic objects but don't understand thermodynamics or heat transfer. Please prove him wrong by mastering the foundations of industry! This website can help make that possible.