Mechanical Engineering

An agricultural mechanization engineering student needs advice about his future job

Question

Hi guys

I am a student in my second year of technical engineering,I am studying in the agricultural mechanization engineering department,I want advice about my major and what should I care about it.. Engineering programs or Other things,Also, I really don't know what my duties are when I become an engineer

Note :I live in Syria and it is difficult to rely on my college ,The duration of studying engineering in Syria is five years

1 answer to this question

If there is any way you could co-op (work for a company who builds agricultural mechanization devices for several months each year) that would be most enlightening. I know a recent graduate of the university here who has already participated in exciting implementations and has several job offers to choose from. This is a wonderfully productive and growing profession.