Mechanical Engineering Community
saurabhjain

Make a sentence and give a word...

hiiiiiiii

i`m starting here a new game...here the person who is before you will write a word and you have to say anything but THAT WORD should come in ur sentence....and after that you have to write A WORD for the others............but be sure the word you r writing for others should be an Engineering term

I start with word

Gear

hiiiiiiii

i`m starting here a new game...here the person who is before you will write a word and you have to say anything but THAT WORD should come in ur sentence....and after that you have to write A WORD for the others............but be sure the word you r writing for others should be an Engineering term

I start with word

Gear

Geared for excellence...

New word

Stress

hiiiiiiii

I start with word

Gear

compressor raises the temperature of the refrigerant vapour and increases its pressure by compression.

next word is throttling.

GC is the turning moment which opposes ny change of the inclination of the axis of rotation of a gyroscope.

cams are mechanical members with different contour surfaces which transmit a desired motion to a follower by direct contact.

next word is governor.

governors are used to regulate the speed of machine by controlling fuel supply

next word is rake angle

guys move out of kinematics m worst at it :(

rake angle is the only angle on which the strength of tool depends.

next word is creep.

Computational Fluid dynamics can optimise the Design prior to prototype production, minimising development costs.

next word.....'moderators'

side-wise force on spinning cylinder or Sphere which is immersed in fluid, the effect of generation of curve due to side wise force called Magnus, Named after H.G. Magnus.

Nxt Hubble Space Telescope (HST)